Frequently Asked Questions about Fax to Email
How do I get started?
Click on Apply now. At the user registration, complete the required fields.
You will receive your 086 fax number in your inbox immediately.
What do I need?
All you need is an e-mail address and your e-mail program or access to your webmail on the internet.
No extra software or licensing needed. No telephone lines needed or any equipment.
No installation or maintenance of equipment or software.
Advantages of E-Fax
– No cost for receiving faxes
– Immediately available
– no telephone lines
– no equipment needed
– no extra software needed.
– no installation of software or equipment
– no maintenance on software or equipment
– no licensing needed
– never out of paper
– no equipment that needs power or space
– always available
– never engaged lines( can receive concurrent faxes)
– no surge or lightning threads
– faxes stay in your e-mail until you delete them
– can save the fax as a file, or forward the fax to another e-mail immediately.
Disadvantages of E-fax
If the service is not used for 90 days it will be deactivated.
All you have to do is use the service again, even just receive a fax and it will be reset for another 90 days.
What does this mean?
E-fax, internet fax, online fax are all the same services. It’s sending of a fax trough the internet.
It can be sent from a traditional fax(facsimile) machine to an E-fax number and it can be sent from an E-fax to a traditional fax machine(facsimile).